Why is it special?
Our pillowcase is made of 100% Mulberry silk 22 Momme (Grade 6A, the highest possible grading!) and has been treated with antibacterial silver which kills 99.7% bacteria and fights odour without any chemical.
By using the highest quality and smoothest silk fabric on earth, our pillowcase is:
• Hypoallergenic and has natural resistance to dust mites, fungi and other allergens
• Thermoregulating, which means it stays cool in summer and warm in winter
• Healthier for your hair as it protects it from breakage and split ends
The pillowcase is also free of any embroidery and only contain a hidden label inside. This prevents the formation of pinholes and tear commonly found in other branded silk pillowcase.
How does it work in clearing my skin?
After only one day without washing, acne-causing bacterias known as Cutibacterium acnes (C. acnes) and Staphylococcus aureus (S. aureus) can be found on your normal pillowcase. This bacteria build-up is transferred back onto your skin each night - causing acnes, pimples, clogged pores, red papules and inflammation.
The silver ions in our silk pillowcase eliminates C. acnes and S. aureus before they can affect your skin!
What other skin benefits does it have?
By eliminating acne-causing bacterias, our pillowcase helps to prevent breakouts, blackheads, whiteheads, and dry / oily skin.
Mulberry silk helps in regulating your skin's oil and improve its collagen retention.
With 43% less friction than cotton pillowcase, our silk fabric helps in reducing sleep creases and premature wrinkle formation. Combine this with our moisture-wicking properties, which ensure your skincare products stay on your face, not absorbed by the pillow!
How long does the silver ion treatment last?
Our antibacterial properties will be maximally effective (eliminating 99% bacteria) for at least 18 months, after which there will be a gradual decline.
Is it safe to use and clinically certified?
Yes, our antibacterial properties have been certified for safety and efficacy by SGS, the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. Silver is non-toxic, chemical-free and hypoallergenic, which makes our pillowcase suitable for people with sensitive skin. It is also safe for:
• Pregnant women
• The Environment
Is it ethically made and not tested on animals?
All our products are ethically made and are not tested on animals (Oeko-Tex® certified)
Heatless Hair Curlers
How do I use the heatless curler?
1. Part your hair down the middle & lightly dampen your hair (about 35-40% wet)
2. Place the curling rod on the crown of your head and secure with hair claw or hair clips
3. Starting at the front top part, take small sections of your hair at a time and wrap it away from your face. Bring each section under and around before picking up the next one, joining them together.
4. Take the scrunchie and secure the ends - repeat Step 3 and 4 on the other side.
For our fluffy microfibre set, you can also choose to twist the curling rod upwards to create a bun and secure with large scrunchie.
5. Remove hair clips / claw from the crown of your head or leave it on for better hold. You can also twist the rod inward and join the two sides together behind your head, to tightly secure the curling rod.
6. Leave the curling rod for 6-8 hours (overnight is recommended for longer lasting curls)
7. Use hair spray after revealing curls and it should hold for 2-3 days
Does it work on all hair types?
Yes, our heatless curlers work for all hair types & length, even on naturally wavy hair. For type 3A hair and above (extremely curly) we suggest you dry your hair straight with a brush and dryer before applying
Is it comfortable to sleep in?
Our heatless curlers are lightweight and designed to be comfortable during sleep. The curling rod has microfibre / cotton fillings which is why it is easily bendable, much lighter, quick-drying and more durable than cheaper alternatives.
How long will the curls last for?
When used correctly, the curls should last for up to 2-3 days. We highly recommend hair spraying it after revealing the curls for a longer hold. See our tutorial video here.
Can I use it on dry hair?
Yes, you can use it on dry hair - however it might take a little longer for the curls to form (heatless curler works best on damp hair). We recommend using a very small amount of hair oil, like argan or jojoba when curling on dry hair. If you have used our curler the night before and wish to redefine the curls, it should take less than 1.5 hours on your dry hair.
Can I exchange or return my hair curler sets?
Exchanges and returns are not available for hair curlers unless there’s faulty, in which we will provide a full refund and free returns for. Return request must be lodged to email@example.com within 5 days from receiving the product.
Why don’t my curls hold?
Several reasons for this might be:
• Your hair is too wet or too dry, we recommend doing it on lightly damp hair
• You are not wearing it long enough, we recommend leaving it overnight or for 6 to 8 hours
• You are not hair spraying it after revealing
• You are not not wrapping it the right way
Watch the tutorial here for the best curl results, practice makes perfect!
Where is the company based and what are the products made from?
Our office location and products are designed in Sydney, Australia to complement your skincare and haircare routine.
All of our silk products are made from 100% Mulberry Silk (22 Momme, Grade 6A), the smoothest, finest and most durable silk fabric in the world. Our pillowcase is treated with antibacterial silver ions, clinically proven to eliminate 99.7% of bad bacteria. This prevents acne at the source, promoting healthier skin and natural glow.
Our heatless curlers are made to simplify your morning hair preparation and to protect it from breakage, split ends and frizz. They are machine washable, lightweight and designed to be comfortable during sleep.
Where do you ship from?
How long does shipping take and what is the cost?
All orders qualify for free shipping Australia-wide, delivery should take about 3-5 business days (potentially up to 15 business days due to COVID-19 or during peak holiday period)
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we offer standard shipping to Australia, New Zealand, United States, Singapore and Indonesia. DHL Express Shipping is applicable for the rest of the world. Below are some guidelines on shipping time, however it could potentially be longer due to COVID-19
Country Shipping Time Rates
NZ 5-10 $10 AUD / ~ $11 NZD
USA 5-15 $18 AUD / ~$13 USD
SGP & ID 5-15 $20 AUD
DHL Express International at $55 AUD Flat Rate (1-7 business days) for the below countries:
China, Hong Kong SAR, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Canada.
Washing & Care
How do I wash the products?
• Cold hand wash or machine wash separately (with protective net bag) on gentle cycle
• Use pH neutral or delicate detergent, we recommend Softly Delicates Fabric Solution
• Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean
• Air dry in a cool place, not exposed to direct sunlight
• Iron low heat inside out (for pillowcases)
• We recommend washing the pillowcase every 14 days, and curler every 1-2 months.
How often should i wash the products?
Our silver ion technology keeps your pillowcase cleaner for longer! To maintain its integrity, we recommend washing it every 10-14 days. The curling rod can be washed every 1-2 months, however this is not required and may vary depending on frequency of use.
What skincare/acne products should I avoid?
We recommend avoiding any products that contain the following substances to keep the pillowcase's integrity:
• Chlorine bleach
• Benzoyl peroxide
• Alpha hydroxy acids
How to clean stains on my pillowcase?
1. Pre-soak for 15 minutes (before laundering, soak the stained item in warm water) in a solution of:
2. 1/2 teaspoon liquid dishwashing or laundry detergent
3. 1 litre warm water
4. 1 tablespoon vinegar (white)
5. After presoaking, rinse thoroughly with water and launder immediately.
Payments, Returns and Exchanges
What are my payment options?
Visa, Mastercard, Amex, PayPal, Afterpay, Apple Pay, Google Pay.
How do I submit a refund request?
Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a staff member will get it sorted within 1-2 business days
What’s your money-back guarantee?
If for any reason you're not satisfied with our pillowcases, you can send it back for a full refund within 100 days. We know things take time, and want to offer you the best experience.
Note: This is not applicable for our heatless curlers or pillowcase colour exchanges
I've changed my mind about a colour. Can I exchange it?
Once your item has arrived, we do not provide free exchanges for different colours. There is a $9 exchange fee to cover the shipping from us to you.
Send an email to email@example.com with your order number and exchange instructions.
Return your unopened and undamaged original order to the return address provided via email.
The cost of return postage will be your responsibility.
We'll ship your replacement order within 2 business days of receiving the returned item.